- New Common 8+3 Template
- General Info: displays the basic project information such as project duration, total original budget, reporting period, disbursement details, additional narrative reports and other funding. This page allows reporting on the overall performance of the project, as well as any changes and amendments from the initial project. Project revisions and monitoring information are also displayed here.
- Measuring Results: shows the overall project and specific cluster objectives and review thereof through comments on the outcomes, outputs and activities achieved.
- Affected Persons: displays targeted and actual reach of beneficiaries, as well as affected persons per location/activity.
- Other Info: displays general questions on: participation and accountability of the affected population, risk management, exit strategy, lessons learned, and coordination.
- Implementing Partners: displays information on sub-implementing partners.
- Documents: allows to upload documents to support the report.
- Report Tracking: shows the report workflow.
Feedback for the Pilot The Feedback for the Pilot section at the bottom of the 8+3 reports will enable those man aging the common reporting pilot to collect feedback and concerns from users and evaluate how the pilot is working. Partners will need to fill out the questions at the same time they finalize the report form for the information provided to be as accurate as possible. 2. New OCHA Assurance updates The following updates have been made in OCHA Assurance: New filter options: