GMS YouTube Channel
The GMS Support Team is happy to announce the launch of our YouTube channel!
Coming now with multiple tutorials on how to navigate in the GMS, intended for Partners and HFU, our revamped YouTube Channel is accessible to all at this address: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl39F0LRxeFx8oaOf-j9FBQ
All the videos that are published on the YouTube Channel can be found on the Help Portal.
An introduction to GMS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbF7e_j6siQ&t=1s
You will find the following playlists:
A Welcome Package for new or prospective Implementing Partners:
- How to register in the GMS
- The GMS Home Page
- How to fill out and Submit Due Diligence
- An Introduction on how to Fill out and Submit a Project Proposal
Tutorials for Implementing Partners:
Tutorials for HFU:
- How to register in the GMS (all users)
- How to set up and launch an allocation on the GMS
- How to create a Strategic Review Committee Scorecard
Special Playlist on Timelines validation and management: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiMju_Wm2Qf7rDrgtP4xcs09sjYTyggR-
- Introduction to Timelines management: https://youtu.be/tWK6AFk5ghU
- Special case: Duration/budget out of range: https://youtu.be/48znW6eDj1M
- How to add waivers and validate the Timelines (FM and PO): https://youtu.be/ER7L_MmTGww
- How to manage the Timelines’ instances after validation: https://youtu.be/sBjcF5sEz_Q
- How to edit and delete the waivers after Timelines validation (FM and PO): https://youtu.be/cJMdqry5Ipg
Tutorials on how to read and interpret the CBPF Data Hub infographics:
- What is the CBPF Data Hub?
- The COVID-19 Allocation Map
- Allocation Flow
- Allocations Overview
- CBPF VS HRP
- The Pooled Fund Data Hub
Do not hesitate to share this content. The Welcome Package for Partners for instance can be a great asset to organizations wishing to get started on the GMS.
To be informed of the publication of a new video on the channel, you can subscribe to the OCHA Pooled Fund GMS YouTube channel by clicking on ‘Subscribe’.
You have ideas for new tutorial content, a question or feedback on the videos?
Do not hesitate to leave a comment:
- In the comment section of the YouTube videos; or
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We read everything and will be happy to provide the best-suited tutorials to GMS users!